Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Are you honestly leaving!

Well, here we are again. Remembering why I don't go out too often. The older I get, the longer it takes to recover! The older I get, the younger I think I am!
Sometimes I wonder if we spend too much time trying to recapture our youth as we get older. I do believe I was a bit of a party animal last night though, although I have no doubt I have embarrassed myself completely. Why change the habit of a lifetime!
It was a great night. A leaving do for my manager who is moving onto bigger and better things. There was karaoke, there was dancing, there was long island iced tea, and bellini's. There was fabulous 5 inch fetish heels and a beautiful red hell bunny dress which gave me curves to die for. Just a shame that the other girls, most of whom are 10 or 12 years younger than me had dresses on that barely covered their bums. More annoyingly, they looked amazing so there was no male attention for me. Boo Hiss!
All in all, I think we gave her a great send off, and I have to say,  I am still the karaoke queen! Roll on the next one!

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment